"The Next Act" presentation at Almond Heights senior community4/30/201911am
Orangevale, CA 95662
Planning for the future requires thinking through options and gathering resources which can ultimately save you time and money. Learn from a seasoned care manager how to make sound, comprehensive plans for the future.
- What legal documents should you have prepared?
- How much does it cost to stay at home?
- What happens if a loved one is suddenly hospitalized? What does Medicare cover?
- Is there any government support available?
- How do you support and care for your aging loved ones?
We know from our experience as Care Managers that having a care plan can help reduce stress and prevent families from making mistakes during a time of crisis. This presentation will help guide you to make wise decisions for you and your loved ones.